Friday 2 February 2007

Our First Post

I've been reading adult blogs for a few months now, and I've decided to start my own. I suggested that my partner and I could make this a joint venture, and to my surprise he's agreed!

I'm fairly shy when it comes to life and saying/doing what I want, so I'm hoping that this blog will help me to open up a little. Somehow I can write for hours (I've kept a journal for years) about the way I'm feeling (sex being the main issue here)/what I want etc etc , but actually telling someone is very difficult for me. A blog may be a way to help me bridge that gap.

My partner on the other hand cannot be bothered to write anything down! Instead he asks random questions and becomes a little obsessed about things until he gets answers. Answers I'm not always able to give. This blog will hopefully help him to find the answers to life's many questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you both, In-Bed!

in-bed said...

Thanks AAG!