Friday 16 February 2007

Late Night TV

A few nights ago my partner and I were cuddled up together on the sofa watching the telly when a new programme came on called "The Sexual Therapists".

A couple having problems with their sex life have video cameras installed all over hteir home and their every move is recorded and analysed by two sex therapists who then meet the couple and give them tips and advice.

Sounds ok so far right? Imagine our horror when we knew the couple in this particular episode! There are some things that you should never have to see, and an acquaintance having sex is one of them! How on earth will we be able to look them in the eye when we next bump into them? There is such a thing as too much information you know!

Call me British, but I think that some things should be kept private. If you're having problems, by all means consult a sex therapist but please, PLEASE, don't make a TV show out of it!

1 comment:

20SomethingGirl said...

I've seen that programme too! I can't imagine what it would be like to actually see someone I knew on it though - I think I'd have nightmares for months!